Do you know an industry business that could benefit from membership with the Victorian Association of Forest Industries (VAFI)?
No one knows how beneficial VAFI membership is to the businesses in the Forest, Fibre and Wood Products Industry better than VAFI members.
Consider sharing your VAFI membership experience and get rewarded for doing so.
When you refer a new Full or Associate Member between June 30, 2017 and July 1, 2018, both you and your referral will receive 10% of your annual membership for the next financial year.
Why should you refer a member?
- To enhance and strengthen your community of peers for collaboration and networking
- To save on your membership fees
- To ensure VAFI’s continued growth to support the Victorian Forest and Wood Products Industry
How does it work?
Simply refer a business within the Victorian Forest, Fibre and Wood Products Industry and encourage them to fill out the online membership application. You can also have them contact the VAFI Office on 03 9611 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once they are registered and confirmed as a VAFI member, you both receive a 10% discount on the next year membership fees. You must ensure the applicant lists you as the referring member.
How will VAFI know who referred the member?
The membership application form has a “Referred by Member” section. Prospective members must complete this section for both of you to receive the discount.
- This program is open to all current VAFI Full and Associate Members.
- The 10% discount will be activated for both the referrer and referral when the referral joins and activates his/her membership.
- To receive the 10% discount on your membership fees, your name must be written in the “Referred by Member” section of the online or paper membership application form.
- If your referral calls the VAFI office to register, they must mention the name of the current member that recruited them.
- Referral discounts are for the next year’s membership fees only and are a one off discount. Members who refer more than one business only qualify for the 10% discount once, the discount does not accumulate.
The program runs from June 30, 2017 to July 1, 2018. All referrals must become members during this period to qualify.