About VAFI membership
VAFI’s Membership Prospectus outlines the range of services and benefits available to members. It is intended to provide a full overview of the benefits that VAFI Membership will bring.
Benefits of being a VAFI member include:
- Advocacy on behalf of VAFI Members and the Industry
- Access to the latest information on Victorian and Australian Government policy developments affecting forests and wood products businesses
- VAFI media and communication channels
- Industry networking
- VAFI Member Access to Affiliate Organisations
- Technical support from, Wood Products Victoria
Any person, firm or company who is or usually is an employer carrying out tree-growing, saw milling or processing of timber, kiln seasoning of timber or independent logging operations in Victoria or adjacent areas.
Any person, firm, partnership, company, corporation, association (whether incorporated or not) or unincorporated body involved in the forest and wood products industry. [/paragraph]
More information can be found in the VAFI Membership Application Form
To become a VAFI Member, fill out the VAFI Membership Application Form, and one of the team will get in touch with you.
For further information on VAFI membership, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Victorian Association of Forest Industries Inc.
TEL: 03 9611 9000